Course Descriptions and Syllabi
CS 360: Advanced Artificial Intelligence
CS 360 will build on the basic concepts covered in CS 260, and take a
more in depth look at advanced material on a set of core topics. This
will involve additional reading -- mostly survey papers and research
articles from journals and edited texts. The core advanced topics will
- Advanced Search Algorithms: Iterative Deepening search, Advanced CSP
- Knowledge Representation: Ontologies and Ontological Engineering.
- Planning systems: Planning with graphs, Partial order planning,
and planning and scheduling with resource constraints.
- Reasoning under Uncertainty: Dynamic Bayes Nets and Decision making
- Machine Learning: Classification and clustering methods.
- Advanced Topics: survey of an AI topic of current interest. Students
will choose their own topics.
Syllabus for CS 360 Fall 2014: Syllabus Fall
Lecture 2 Lecture 2
All course material (lectures, assignments, notes, etc.) will be published on